anyone near Julian Godfrey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone near Julian Godfrey?

I need 2 things picked up and sent to me, il pay for this favour as they dont answer any emails and zero responce.
    WWW.COSWORTHCLUBSWEDEN.SE
    www.jospeed.se

where is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
      where is he?
      East Sussex

http://www.racetuners.com/contact/

Comment

Originally posted by JHS View Post
        Thanks.
        www.jospeed.se

Comment

Its 2 ecu that i need back.
          www.jospeed.se

Comment

Have you tried calling them?

Comment

Pretty sure Julian have been away and rather busy with rallycross lately. Probably got a nice backlog of work to catch up on now.
              If I had known a week ago I could have picked them up as I wasnt too far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie View Post
                Have you tried calling them?
                He might feel as confident as you would if you had to call sweden and speak their language Easier for a lot of the foreign people to communicate over emails rather than on the phone I think. I dont have any problems explaining what I want etc, but when it comes to getting name and address right its a different story...

Comment

Originally posted by JHS View Post
                  He might feel as confident as you would if you had to call sweden and speak their language Easier for a lot of the foreign people to communicate over emails rather than on the phone I think. I dont have any problems explaining what I want etc, but when it comes to getting name and address right its a different story...
                  Your england is better than mine Jan

I asked as maybe a call from one of us to highlight the lack of communication would maybe help

Comment

I don't mind giving them a call to see what's what. If you do want me to, then pm me some details name, parts etc.. you have sent them and any other relevant details and I'll give him a call next week, although I can't pick up as he's quite a distance away from me

Comment

I dont know if this thread got things rolling, but theres been contact.We have tried to get a motec loom made for months and all was ok.But the last month there was no responce who ever u emaild.Now we got a email copy from Lawrance to a Grant as we are aborting the loom and getting it made here.
                      So all we need is a pectel and motec ecu back.asap.
                      www.jospeed.se

Comment

I don't mind giving them a call to see what's what. If you do want me to, then pm me some details name, parts etc.. you have sent them and any other relevant details and I'll give him a call next week, although I can't pick up as he's quite a distance away from me
                        Give them a call and tell them to ship the pectel and motec back to David in sweden asap! Thanks.
                        www.jospeed.se

Comment

Phoned them today for you, the good news is they have them sitting in front of them, however Julian is not there today but back in tomorrow, I've been promised a call tomorrow once Julian is back to confirm what is the delay and when they will be being sent back.

Will update tomorrow when I get the call

Comment

Phoned them today for you, the good news is they have them sitting in front of them, however Julian is not there today but back in tomorrow, I've been promised a call tomorrow once Julian is back to confirm what is the delay and when they will be being sent back.

Will update tomorrow when I get the call
                            very nice of u, thanks for the help !!
                            www.jospeed.se

Comment

Any news?
                              www.jospeed.se

Comment

Working...
                              X