Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you reckon this plate will go for?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you reckon this plate will go for?...

On Ebay at the mo. E56ORT number plate. Sure its somebody off here who owns it. Guessing how much its going for?

All depends on how much someone wants it, I personally would rather spend the money on a proper private plate.
    sigpic

Thanks, Jamie

Comment

It's mine, what's a proper private plate then? Enlighten me?
      sigpic

Comment

Perfect for the cossie I reckon. Have you got many watchers on it?

Comment

Only 70 watchers, been on a day. The plate needs to go on a car that is seen and used as mine is sadly a garage queen.

Still interested to what a proper private plate is???

I have quite a few number plates and just wondering if I have a proper one out of all of them?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turkish View Post
            Only 70 watchers, been on a day. The plate needs to go on a car that is seen and used as mine is sadly a garage queen.

I have quite a few number plates and just wondering if I have a proper one out of all of them?
            What do you recon it's worth?

Comment

A proper private plate IMO is one that hides the age of a car, E56ORT is a cherished plate as it's an E prefix

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbers View Post
                Perfect for the cossie I reckon. Have you got many watchers on it?

Comment

Originally posted by maxest View Post
                  A proper private plate IMO is one that hides the age of a car, E56ORT is a cherished plate as it's an E prefix
                  That makes sense in a way that a non age related plate is private and an age related is cherished but IMO they are all DVLA cherished and personal registration numbers cause that's where you buy them from and described as.

It's a good plate even if it is an E reg plate.

Some of the best plates are E reg E5 COS for example.

Each to there own.
                  sigpic

Comment

Number plates have dropped in value since the police have started to realy clamp down on them

A private plate now will only demand top money if it reads correct without altering the spaces , or adding screws etc to make it read somthing like what you want it to read

Yours is quite easy to read so should sell ok

regards price , who knows

And regards watchers on ebay , well that means nothing at all , i watch loads of stuff just out of interest but dont want to buy it , bidders are buyers watchers are tyre kickers

Comment

Originally posted by RS 500 Registrar View Post
                      Number plates have dropped in value since the police have started to realy clamp down on them
                      absolutely, i know someone who was looking for a specific reg which was well over £1,000 18 months ago, happened to log on a few weeks ago and the same reg was £400.

I'd like a none age related reg, but I don't want one enough to spend cash on it at the moment

Years ago my dad had TOM 2, wonder what that's worth now.

Comment

It's mine, what's a proper private plate then? Enlighten me?
                        Your is a personalised plate, i.e its an E registered plate, a private plate is a dateless plate.

Yours also has be to spaced incorrectly to read what its trying to say and they are really cracking down on this
                        Last edited by jaiscossie; 07-10-2014, 09:58:51.
                        sigpic

Thanks, Jamie

Comment

That makes sense in a way that a non age related plate is private and an age related is cherished but IMO they are all DVLA cherished and personal registration numbers cause that's where you buy them from and described as.

It's a good plate even if it is an E reg plate.

Some of the best plates are E reg E5 COS for example.

Each to there own.
                          I have E6 COS i love it
                          sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

Originally posted by RS 500 Registrar View Post

A private plate now will only demand top money if it reads correct without altering the spaces , or adding screws etc to make it read somthing like what you want it to read

Yours is quite easy to read so should sell ok

regards price , who knows

And regards watchers on ebay , well that means nothing at all , i watch loads of stuff just out of interest but dont want to buy it , bidders are buyers watchers are tyre kickers
                            Very true on the watchers as I too watch lots of things out of interest! Ppl get upset if you watch and don't bid but I don't loose much sleep over that.
                            sigpic

Comment

When I sold my 2.8 capri it ended with 528 watchers and 16 bids!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X