escos front grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• escos front grille

i am thinking of modifying a front grille for my escos i would like to take off the ford badge from the middle of it and make it the same thickness all the way across i have seen a pic of a car with one on, can anyone give me some info on how to do it? Or even a pic of the back of one already done so i can see what i have to do.

or.... why not buy one in carbon already done that way

Carbon Delight do them, and have done for me in the past

Comment

like this.

courtesey of the very talented twins off of here. but i dont have a clue what they did
      sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

cheers boys, i have already bought a second hand grille from e bay (cheep as) I will pm the twins and try and find out how they did it.

Comment

Watch this space, there will be a Creative Carbon one available soon .
          Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post

I'll be having one of them
            XYZ Fabrications
            Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Mike why not do stuff that hasn't been done? I know CC will be top notch but I'd rather see other bits
              Work Hard, Play Harder

Comment

Your wish is my command . See my new post....
                Mike Rainbird

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Warren View Post
                  Mike why not do stuff that hasn't been done? I know CC will be top notch but I'd rather see other bits
                  I too would also like to see other bits, but I would also like Marcus to make thing that are already being produced by other people as I find his work first class. Plus its nice when it all matches and you don't have some parts in 2 and some in 4 twill.
                  XYZ Fabrications
                  Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                    I too would also like to see other bits, but I would also like Marcus to make thing that are already being produced by other people as I find his work first class. Plus its nice when it all matches and you don't have some parts in 2 and some in 4 twill.
                    Which is the exact reason I have Marcus on the case . Great minds think alike (or fools seldom differ?)
                    Mike Rainbird

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                      Bufty
                      Work Hard, Play Harder

Comment

Which is the exact reason I have Marcus on the case . Great minds think alike (or fools seldom differ?)
                        Stop pushing your products again
                        Work Hard, Play Harder

Comment

Stop pushing your products again
                          I was asked !
                          Mike Rainbird

Comment

I was asked !
                            Voices in your own head doesn't count...........
                            Work Hard, Play Harder

Comment

Voices in your own head doesn't count...........
                              But no-one else will speak to me .
                              Mike Rainbird

Comment

Working...
                              X