Anyone bought from these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bought from these?

Stuff seems pretty reasonable, I'm looking at high lift axle stands and jacks.

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
    Stuff seems pretty reasonable, I'm looking at high lift axle stands and jacks.

Comment

Can't say I've seen them

Comment

Thought they were reasonably priced.

Comment

a link would help sean

Comment

Doh!!

Comment

http://www.sgs-engineering.com/hydra...FcHKtAodK3oAQQ

Comment

ive never liked the ratchet type myself as the saddles arent very wide, i think trev was using those when his car fell off,try and get some with a wide saddle

Comment

Yeah I have 4 ratchets but was thinking of getting the higher ones with pins

Comment

Yes, I've bought their higher ones with pins and they are top quality. As Nick says the ratchet ones with the narrow saddle are kak and I felt like throwing them across the garage when my car fell off them.
                    I've bought a couple of their low jacks as well and they are fab.
                    Cheers
                    Trev.

Comment

Originally posted by TREVCOS View Post
                      Yes, I've bought their higher ones with pins and they are top quality. As Nick says the ratchet ones with the narrow saddle are kak and I felt like throwing them across the garage when my car fell off them.
                      I've bought a couple of their low jacks as well and they are fab.

Perfect, thanks Trevor, Sean.

Comment

Working...
                      X