Garage Decoration? - 3D Ford Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Decoration? - 3D Ford Logo

Friend of mine has a new business venture I'm going in on with him, creating Lightboxes.

He's just finishing a prototype of a free standing or wall mounted 3D Ford logo. But as he gets rolling can make pretty much anything to order within a size range.

Aluminium boxed/framed, acrylic face printed to very high quality, high output LED's used internally. All home sourced materials & production, no chinese crap.

For an idea of size the oval would be ~14" x 8" x 4"

This really is testing the water just wondered if anyone would be interested in theory? with the cost of parts & man hours involved we'd be looking at around £200 for them, but would do an 'enthusiast' discount for say £185, or even less if a group buy got going.

Pics to follow in the next couple days...

Xbox Live:AdamRSCosworth

Forgot to add the aluminum casing will be powder coated in any colour you want, blue being obvious choice on a Ford box.

Comment

I would be interested be good to see pics
      sigpic
      Mapped by MAD 732.4 bhp 570 lbs torque
      Swindon RSOC Chairman/RS Combe organiser

Comment

Are your sizes correct? very small

Comment

thats what i thought, if its to go in a garage it would need to be a lot bigger than that really

Comment

Watch this space, we have a few square boxes finished, the customs are almost done. Will update this week.

Comment

We could make them huge but it's just the cost. Thought we'd try an 'affordable' option and gauge interest.

Comment

Count me in I'd like to see one deffo intrested

Comment

Sounds good mate all the best with it.

Comment

Interested in seeing some pictures. I know you've listed the sizes but could you please put a picture of a coke can or iPhone next to one so it gives a better idea.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X