Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expensive Day

Right Lads,

Travelled down to Warrington today to pick up leather trim from Graham on here, truly decent bloke and nice guy, collected interior and set off home, Now going back to the start of the day I parked at the bank to get funds for interior only to come out to a parking ticket, 1-0 down straight away then on way down was pulled over for speeding on M6, Copper was sound and give me a talking to and sent me on my way2-0 down, now most normal people would of got the point and took there time, not me though after picking up seats I was pulled again on the way home and this time given a ticket, This copper said I was doing 110 and slowed so my average speed was 94.75mph, so another 100 pound down 😭😭
    Quite an expensive day,

Not a good day for you

You must have a heavy right foot

On the other hand though nice to meet you

Comment

Cheers Graham,

Must be a dream working on the cars with a ramp, I'll be back under mine the weekend, Family duties tomorrow, 👍

Comment

feel for you

Comment

Stay in the rest of the night lol.

Comment

Not good.

Dave.

Comment

Not good but if I got pulled over and got away with it first time I wouldn't of chanced it the next time just my opinion

Comment

Now that was a bad day

Comment

You were lucky he didn't clock you at 110 otherwise you would be using your new seats to sit on in your living room wishing you were in your cossie
                  sigpic

Thanks, Jamie

Comment

Working...
                  X