Seem to have lost interest again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seem to have lost interest again....

Seem to have lost interest in the Cossie again for the time being. Been doing a bit on it this afternoon but couldn't really get excited about it and lost interest. Still a lot of work to do I guess, and you know all the jobs will be right gits.

I'm working on my ST220 though, and I think that's going to be my summer car this year.
    Cheers
    Trev.

cmon trev its nearly there

Comment

I'm a bit the same, had other stuff on. About to retax mine though I think

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
        cmon trev its nearly there
        Doing the ST220 at the moment mate. It's coming along.
        Cheers
        Trev.

Comment

I lost interest ten years ago i found it again last month and was going to get the front end resprayed but it looks like hes to busy at the moment and to make matters worse the gearbox has started rattling
          I think I will get my 5 months tax back and sorn it again for a year

Dave.
          PSN Ecossy93

Visit Jensen's Toys & Gifts Website
          http://jensenhullbmx.weebly.com/

Comment

You need to actually drive it Trev as it must have been years since you had it in the roadthought you were almost there with the underside referb
            sigpic
            MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

I will be doing little bits to it, but I don't seem to have the time or the energy at the moment to spend full days on it, so I'm going to get the ST220 done and just fart around with that over the summer. I want to get out and do more things and get in touch with some old mates I haven't seen for a long time rather than spending so much time in the garage. It will get there eventually though.
              Cheers
              Trev.

Comment

Are you gonna be like stinky sell it and then wants one again as we've all done lol..just leave it sit for a bit it will come back to you

Comment

Have you got an ST220 Trev Thought you sold it

Comment

Working...
                  X