X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
    not working for me still,whats an update? i did one of those in 97
    @ in 97'

Nothing has been changed yet, we'll have to wait for Chas I'm afraid.

Comment

1 2 1 2......

nope
      sigpic

Comment

those that can't upload a pic or certain ones, in the window does it say "Upload of file failed. "

If so can you navigate to the picture in Windows Explorer or Apple equivalent and tell me the file size and dimensions of the picture
        Attached Files

Comment

yes it does say that ben

Comment

Still nope

Yes Ben says up load failed

Sorry Ben don't know how to find file size
            sigpic

Of course I love you more darling

Comment

right then I think the problem is the size of the picture, I can't get that particular picture of mine uploaded on the site due to either the dimensions or the size as it's outside the allowable limits, I have to open the picture and reduce the size of it in order to be able to upload.

If you don't get anywhere and still have issues, email me the picture and let me see what I can figure out

Comment

why would it be the size though ben,nothings changed my end and my pics are the same size theyve always been? plus you can/could upload pics on certain areas of the site? testing now and its ok on this thread again,bizarre
                Attached Files

Comment

I had the same issue last night, I can't remember whether the site tries to resize them or not, but in the manage attachments window it gives you a list of filetypes and the max filesize along with Max dimensions for some.

I can't think what else it could be and reducing the size of my picture got me around that message

Comment

Working...
                  X