Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petrol tank breather

Anyone got a diagram of how it goes or do I even need it? Thanks

ventilation? its a thin pipe going to enginebay With a coalfilterbox thing... the ventilation is needed, the "filter" is for enviroment reasons.
    www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

So I can just vent the tank and not bother with a charcoal canister?

Comment

Also any pics of part layout etc would help

Comment

I had to make my own as the standard one couldn't cope
          You need one hole above the flap in the filler neck and run it to atmosfear I used a dash fitting
          The one breather on top of the tank run to another dash fitting further down the filler neck not to far say 2inch just under the flap in the neck again
          The only draw back with this is if you roll the car a little petrol will be coming out then again if I've rolled it it'll be the last of my worrys lol
          Or you can buy one from demon tweaks I have one you can buy I used it but it wasn't enough flow for my set up it a billet anodised red one way valve with nice cloth type rubber pipe

Comment

My car only going to be 370 ish (your old one dai) so just std or near to will be fine

Comment

the pipe that goes to the carben canister, goes to a plastic valve behind the filelr pipe, im leaving mine off and just having it vent for thesake of a 5mm hole its not going to do any harm

Comment

Fair enough good luck with the build mate

Comment

Working...
                X