• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana pod cap

Anyone any idea where I can get a cap to fit in this hole

jeez, i've only seen those with pods

Comment

What does it look like? I've a few spare caps knocking about.
      XYZ Fabrications
      Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        What does it look like? I've a few spare caps knocking about.
        unsure dave thats the problem

Comment

It's round and black. It has a small cut out for a screw driver to pick it out. And the top is angled and curved to match the pod.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by rs gus View Post
            Anyone any idea where I can get a cap to fit in this hole
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...446BF89472.jpg
            Is it possible to have one 3D printed, Its a simple part and should be really easy to re-construct using this technology

Comment

Originally posted by Darrenaf View Post
              Is it possible to have one 3D printed, Its a simple part and should be really easy to re-construct using this technology
              thats a idea just finding one to copy

Comment

Originally posted by Darrenaf View Post
                it certainly would be, but as the machines cost 100k they need to charge to cover the costs.

Comment

Originally posted by sortedcossie View Post
                  it certainly would be, but as the machines cost 100k they need to charge to cover the costs.
                  100K?? you can buy & make them yourself for a lot less than that, a mate of mine builds them as a hobby, RS components have one for less than £800.00

Comment

you get what you pay for, the machine I have access to is expensive, much more than an 800 quid home built jobbie. So the best of these 'home use' ones are £3k:

http://www.techradar.com/news/comput...rinter-1291296

commercial ones are big bucks capable of producing commercial scale products.

Comment

Originally posted by sortedcossie View Post
                      you get what you pay for, the machine I have access to is expensive, much more than an 800 quid home built jobbie. So the best of these 'home use' ones are £3k:

http://www.techradar.com/news/comput...rinter-1291296

commercial ones are big bucks capable of producing commercial scale products.
                      Would do the job though, ideal for simple parts.

Comment

Hi guys! As for me, the best 3d printer for beginners is Wanhao Duplicator i3 mini.

https://www.wanhaousa.net/product-page/ ... or-i3-mini

The printer costs less than $ 200. But despite the simplicity of the design and low price, it makes high-quality models, especially if they are from PLA.

Here are some of the main pros and cons: Nothing needs to be further customized and invented. To start the printer and print the model you don't need any special knowledge. But this printer doesn't have any heated platform, the case is open and the print area is small but it still large enough for most projects.

If you want to know more about how to choose the 3d printer and make the right decision, I will recommend reading this article. It was very helpful to me.

Good luck with your choice!

Comment

See above eBay item number for a cap
                          RSOC Member 16886

Darren Parker
                          07539-936944

Comment

Yes I have these remade in 3d printing £6 delivered to uk
                            Attached Files

Comment

Also do the centre console screw covers cap £10 delivered to uk
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X