What's up with this one then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with this one then?

Seems to have been for sale for a bit and he's just dropped the price about £600. Anyone seen it? Looks a nice clean one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Escor...sAAOSw7FRWWE~f
    Cheers
    Trev.

I can't understand it either ?
    I always browse the escos for sale and this been for sale for months and months it looks very nice
    I know Gibby said a guy offered iirc 26k for it (sorry if I'm wrong memory poor!!) But was declined

Comment

Gibby's old car and as far as i know there is nothing wrong with it apart from the price, when it first went up for sale it was a bit ott but prices are catching up now

Comment

Did it not go for strong money through auction ? I'm sure it went above what we all at the time expected ? Garage obviously need to make so they are prob just going to sit on it and in time as mark says with values rising it looks to be more in line with price expectations now , if I was looking I think it would be first call as although mileage maybe higher than most want ? it looks stunning

Comment

Nice car and not far off the money either.

Don't recall seeing it at Knockhill last year though
          XYZ Fabrications
          Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

This is my friends garage and the car is really nice still. I know he has also spend money on is getting it running correctly as it would rev about 3K when he bought it. He has also replaced some other parts as he wanted the car to be correct for the new owner.

It had a review in a motoring magazine and they gave it a good write up.

I know he doesn't need to sell the car so I'm surprised He's reduced the price TBH.

sigpic

Comment

As said above it was up at a dear price just before the prices had risen and think with it being for sale so long has not done itself any favours as I am also bad for it if you see a car for sale too long you think there's something the matter with it

I sold it within a day or two of being advertised but that was for £17500 which was its money at the time 3 years ago and the owner bought it at auction for £23.6k if I mind right so it's not as if he's going for mega profit

I thought he would have took the offer of £26k when offered but must not need to be in a hurry to sell it , am surprised with the amount of people coming on here looking for a car nobody's viewed it except for one guy as I've had a don't know how many messages aslong about it but tbh out all the people you've aeen on here looking for a car av only seen a few buying think most just want somebody to talk to

Comment

Its a very good car but mileage is too high for what I wanted.

Comment

We need .. i just want someone to talk to section

Comment

72k is hardly high mileage considering its history and overall condition.

As said on here hundreds of times before, buy on condition not mileage unless you are looking for a sub 10k mile car and have the budget to match.

Comment

I have the budget and am looking for a concourse car

Comment

5k mile car on ebay, bish bash bosh job done.

Comment

It's Not a large turbo 😀

Comment

Ahhh, the search goes on then. They do pop up, and they also change hands without being advertised.

I'd try finding a low mile BT car and make the owner an offer they can't refuse.

Comment

Working on a few leads thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X