Small turbo airbox on BT car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stu View Post
    just bought them from ford for less than £50 a pair mate.

Really? Do you have the part numbers please.

Comment

I bought a pair as well [emoji3]

Sent from my GT-I9100
      PSN Ecossy93

Visit Jensen's Toys & Gifts Website
      http://jensenhullbmx.weebly.com/

Comment

Thing is your not complaining that the price of your car is going up are you! No simple cars go up parts go up its a dog eat dog world it sold for £250 the price I was expecting to get for it with no messing about. So good luck in your never ending quest for a free airbox

Comment

Originally posted by rs gus View Post
          Thing is your not complaining that the price of your car is going up are you! No simple cars go up parts go up its a dog eat dog world it sold for £250 the price I was expecting to get for it with no messing about. So good luck in your never ending quest for a free airbox

Thankyou[emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by m19rcj View Post
            Really? Do you have the part numbers please.
            Not sure if this is the numbers you need as theres a few on the sticker but they are labelled as Door Weather Strips 91ABB20563BA and 91ABB20562BA

Comment

Originally posted by m19rcj View Post
              Thats the kind of money i was expecting to pay, thanks for the offer Agar but im in no rush for one, I'll hold out im sure one will turn up a lil cheaper.
              Even at that price I still had a balloon emailing me with his "give me a day to consider buying it" mail O Dear

Comment

Originally posted by therebelsc View Post
                Even at that price I still had a balloon emailing me with his "give me a day to consider buying it" mail O Dear

Lol my mate thinks he may have one in his garage from when he had a cossie in the 90's, fingers crossed he does.

Comment

a helpful parts guy is an asset - our local one is good, many times he's got stuff that everyone says is NLA.

Comment

Working...
                  X