New Ford Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ford Mustang

After over a years wait, recently I finally got my new mustang, I have got to say up till now I am well impressed with it, it's a red fastback , 5..0 V8 , manual. Build quality is good, ride is very smooth, plenty of power, got to be careful in wet, very twitchy. Overall for the price, you get plenty of car for the money, and am not disappointed, she is a thirsty girl, but that's to be expected, tried to put some photo's on, with no success

funnily enough i was following a white one on monday and it looked superb,then yesterday i ended up following a red one,i love the look of the rear end the way the arches are shaped,if i hadnt just bought a new focus st3 then id be very tempted,ill maybe wait a couple of yrs for prices to come down a bit then see about one,the only thing that ruins them for me is the standard alloys but they are easily sorted if you upload your pics to p/bucket then copy them over from there as the site still doesnt work properly for pics

Comment

Health to enjoy Joe..needs pics

Comment

Cheers Frank, tried again through photobucket, it's probably me

Comment

Pictures needed

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
            funnily enough i was following a white one on monday and it looked superb,then yesterday i ended up following a red one,i love the look of the rear end the way the arches are shaped,if i hadnt just bought a new focus st3 then id be very tempted,ill maybe wait a couple of yrs for prices to come down a bit then see about one,the only thing that ruins them for me is the standard alloys but they are easily sorted if you upload your pics to p/bucket then copy them over from there as the site still doesnt work properly for pics
            Is your RS not going to be a daily Nick..

Comment

Anybody got an email address, I can send them you, and put them on here please

Comment

paul@needtoinsure.co.uk

I'll stick them up for you

Follow us on Facebook

Tweet us on Twitter

Comment

Nice one, cheers Paul,

Comment

Here you go Joe

Follow us on Facebook

Tweet us on Twitter

Comment

Preston evans halshaw by the looks of things..looks well in red

Comment

`that has some presence about it

Comment

nice.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by maxest View Post
                            Preston evans halshaw by the looks of things..looks well in red
                            i was going to say cambridge they must all look the same

Comment

Originally posted by maxest View Post
                              Is your RS not going to be a daily Nick..
                              nope st is for that

Comment

Working...
                              X