Ford Clutch Slave Pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Clutch Slave Pipe

Can anyone help me find a clutch pipe that will fit on the end of this slave, or have a finis code for it, as I'm struggling to find the exact one.

I think the slave is this one
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Transmech-...item51b08823b3

It does look like over the range that the fittings were revised and made possibly shorter but I don't know what the correct fitting looks like to trawl ebay, if I'd thought about it I would have got a new fitting for the slave but didn't and means engine back out if I go that route
    Attached Files

Ben eBay item no 282010757090,for some reason I can't link it,second picture looks like what you need,but you might have to confirm the connection internal diameter

Comment

Already got a mk3 mondeo one, got duped by the photo, just not quite right

Comment

here's the mk3 Mondeo one, it just seems to be a bit short or not wide enough to go over, it doesn't help that I can't push on it and see it at the same time (should have done this sonner )
        Attached Files

Comment

Have you tried to fit the pipe without the clip on?generally they are the same size but use different clips to secure the pipe,I'll see if I have anything at work tomorrow for you
          Last edited by Crofty; 15-05-2016, 15:02:44. Reason: Added

Comment

No I haven't, I'll give that a go.

If you could see if you have anything it would be appreciated

Comment

I've only got pipe adapters which aren't suited to that slave,what's the braided line for?have you just extended the bleed pipe?

Comment

damn thanks for looking, I did try it with the clip off but no joy. Just wondering how easy they go on and whether it's me not giving it enough force, although I could swear I am.

The other braided line is a replacement of the bleed pipe, I didn't realise at the time of buying it they did the same for the inlet otherwise I would have got that braided line at the same time, I thought it would be relatively simple to get the correct pipe, oh how wrong I was

Comment

They can be a bit tight,have you tried putting a bit of grease on the o-ring?it might help it slide in

Comment

nope but will try that, thanks for the help

Comment

Bit of lube always helps on a tight ring...

Comment

Originally posted by sortedcossie View Post
                        Bit of lube always helps on a tight ring...
                        I bet you say that to all the boys
                        XYZ Fabrications
                        Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

as it happens I have some KY in the garage leftover from the windscreen seal!!!

Well I've been a bit of div, I cut the pipe tonight and put a dab of KY on and well it slipped onto the slave, turns out the pipe was hitting the top of the tunnel

Still I need to join both old and new together now

Comment

Working...
                          X