best way to scrap a car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way to scrap a car??

ive just replaced my daily runner and im needing to get rid of my 1996 Nissan primera 2ltr turbo diesel.
    I believe it to be too good to scrap but no one seems to be interested in it even for £100.
    its still got 7 months mot on it,4 very good tyres,a brand new battery and ive just had a drive shaft replaced which cost me £150...
    how do you go about scrapping cars these days?? never had to do it before..

Why don't you try that webuyanycar lot? Might give you something for it? Otherwise I think you just need to call an auto salvage company or breakers yard?

Comment

Pm'd mate
      sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

I can't believe no one will give you £100 for it with 7 months MOT. Sounds an ideal autumn/winter hack.

Comment

It's too late to post here but if further now you want to sell your scrap car then you must contact junk car pompano beach. They will help you to have the best price for your car.

Comment

will they collect it from the uk as well then? lol

Comment

If your close Ish to the north east il have it

Comment

Think the tax and mot may have ran out by now hahaha

Comment

Any suggestions where to sell junk cars in Florida?

Comment

Would you get more for it stripped and individual bits sold on ebay. Ie engine, box wheels rad etc etc. Might be more sellable in smaller bits?? Whats left, call the local scrappy, . I think there is still good money in scrap steel so he might not charge you.
                    sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                    www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X