Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash mointer - aim - race 2 with SM4

Hi Chaps

I was going to install a few gauges in the car but after a bit for research I'm thinking of installing a all in one dash. Looking at a couple of threads looks like the AIM strada Road is a good one but the race 2 is a good price .

Has anyone one here install one into a saff and got everything working including the idiot lights.

Cheers

Si.

Ive fitted an AIM to my Escos, it will read direct from the ECU, regarding the road signals I will leave upto MAD when its there for mapping as ive no idea and cant seem to find any great info on hooking up to road stuff for the AIM

Comment

I went for Dsah2, built in road signals and tachometer as well for milage. plumbed straight in to the ECU.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchie RS View Post
        I went for Dsah2, built in road signals and tachometer as well for milage. plumbed straight in to the ECU.
        What ECU

Can you post up pics please

Si

Comment

Sorry no pictures at the moment the loom and dash are at Sileck, The ECU is a Pectel

Comment

Cool

Comment

I'm using the dash2 with my 3dr, with my sm4 ecu using a interface cable straight to the ecu, some setting can be a little difficult to set up but race technology are quite helpful if you need them.
              I've got everything working, using the wires from the main plug that goes to the standard clocks

sigpic

Comment

I've had the dash 2, AIMA Strada and the dash2 pro, the pro wins easily, to take advantage of its features you need an ecu with CAN output, std ecu will need to be simple analogue connection, still worth it.

Contact Andrew Gallacher for a price (AGMotorsport)

Comment

I have the dash 2 reading from my LifeRacingF88

Got it showing everything and does so very well, the new dash2 pro is better is the can interface is build in so a lot less wires and connectors etc

Comment

Any one else?

Running AIM with sm4

Cheers si

Comment

AIM is decent, I have a pectel omega dash its not bad... best by far is the motec c125/d125...

Comment

Oh forgot to say if your using dedicated pectel ecu the pi omega stuff is pretty much plug and play..

Comment

I'm still looking into this been looking for a aim Road version with the idiot lights but I would like the old style not keen on the for LED screen next option will be the race 2 can anyone else vouch for it

Cheers Si

PS i'm running SM4

Comment

Why not use the dash2? Has all the road required symbols as standard.

Comment

I like the look of the AIM but think I'll have to go dash2 as can't find anyone selling the version of the aim i want.

Comment

Working...
                              X