Where's the sarcasm gone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
    I know, but I'm not a fucking agony Aunt - go and cry on Franco's shoulder .
    I'd get more sympathy from a fucking deaf guy than him!

Originally posted by Rolls View Post
    And normal service is resumed...
    M3 CSL is here!

Comment

And normal service is resumed...
      Car looked sweet, but deffo needs the splitter . Shame you didn't have the bumper surround on though - slacker .
      Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
        Car looked sweet, but deffo needs the splitter . Shame you didn't have the bumper surround on though - slacker .
        Me or Rolls?

If you mean me i've somehow scuffed the bumper so will paint it before I fit the carbon surround and black insert
        M3 CSL is here!

Comment

You have the splitter on your car, so take a wild guess .
          Mike Rainbird

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Fair enough!

I'm gonna try and sort Rich out with my old one if he wants it, he can get it finished off then!
            M3 CSL is here!

Comment

Yeah - Carbon one near me would have been ruined already - standard splitter is the way forward! - Carbon rear will on on once I sort the exhaust hangers

Comment

Yeah - Carbon one near me would have been ruined already - standard splitter is the way forward! - Carbon rear will on on once I sort the exhaust hangers
                Want me to dig mine out the loft tonight mate? I'm sure I kept it, having bloody doubts now!
                M3 CSL is here!

Comment

Is there another Imperial Blue with white mo's then....................being driven by some ghey usernamed twat then?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
                    Is there another Imperial Blue with white mo's then....................being driven by some ghey usernamed twat then?
                    There is an Imperial Blue one on this site with White old style 6 spoke Comps, but Rich's is Pacifica and mine has Wolf's! WTF are you on about?
                    M3 CSL is here!

Comment

I meant Pacifica! Blue's blue to me =
                      sigpic

Comment

You clown! - Imperial = girly colour, Pacifica = masculine (sp?) colour

Comment

You clown! - Imperial = girly colour, Pacifica = masculine (sp?) colour
                          If you say so!

I prefer:

Imperial = , Pacifica =
                          sigpic

Comment

i got a sudden voice behind me which was Mike, while i was talking to some random stranger about bits on my car.

Mike then Jumped in the car, chatted to Kim for a few moments, looked around the car and then Dissapeared like Houdini, i never saw him again during the day

Comment

Well I caught Mike having a cheeky rummage near the Trolley!

Then he shook my hand with a twinkle in his eye

Never to be seen again!

Its a trolley ...its a shopping trolley (you know, with the spastic front wheel!!)
                              Fastest FWD Ford - 11.7 @129mph (183.99mph Topspeed)

Comment

I had to meet and great all my fans, whilst at the same time hiding from the "haters" .
                                Mike Rainbird

Comment

Working...
                                X