Exhaust manifold coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust manifold coating

I'm thinking of possibly getting my standard 2wd exh manifold coated later in the year, I know zirtec and other such companies can coat manifolds in a range of different colours and finishes, my question is do any of these coatings actually last and still look good years after.

I've seen quite a few that have been done, in various colours but after a while start to look a bit shitty and discoloured.

Do any actually last?

I know it's partly from a performance point of view but the main reason I'd be looking at getting it done is cos the standard manifolds look an awful rusty colour!

Any experiences anyone?

Cheers si

Think the white coating goes brow after a while and is easily dirtied by hand, likes of black etc should be fine, im having my mani done also soon, is it only zircotec that can do this?

Comment

There's afew companys doing coating zircotec is the best I've seen. Zircotec performance black is the best and most hard wearing.

Comment

I've had a 4x4 manifold done at zircotec about 6yrs ago in graphite and still looks as good as when it went on.

Comment

Working...
        X