No announcement yet.

Silverstone car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dropped out when it hit 36k, the killer is the extra 12.5% plus vat on top of the hammered price
    If anyone thinking of selling pm me, would consider any BT as long as it's matching numbers, condition not a problem if reflected in the price

Comment

Originally posted by evo1 View Post
      I dropped out when it hit 36k, the killer is the extra 12.5% plus vat on top of the hammered price
      If anyone thinking of selling pm me, would consider any BT as long as it's matching numbers, condition not a problem if reflected in the price
      evo1,you can see the problem here.

For you it was an Es Cos with quite a few issues, and questionable history.

For the winning bidder, it was worth £ 40,500 (£ 30 k + 12.5%).

Comment

Originally posted by L8 ECU View Post
        evo1,you can see the problem here.

For you it was an Es Cos with quite a few issues, and questionable history.

For the winning bidder, it was worth £ 40,500 (£ 30 k + 12.5%).
        You may be right or it's bidding fever me thinks and/or the auctioneer taking bids off the wall to push genuine bidders up, which is common auction house tactics you can easily get carried away at auctions

Comment

Wow so I make that £46,575.00 with the commission. It's more than I'd pay given the questionable history but I dare say someone is buying it as a long term investment. Makes me wonder what mine might be worth which isn't necessarily a good thing.

Comment

Working...
          X