Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

front hubs... are the 3door 2wd hubs the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure he might still have the shafts & front diff in

upsetting the establishment on PF since 2000 http://thealpinaregister.com/forums/

Comment

currently i have removed the front diff and i just have the shaft ends in... unfortunaly ive set my heart on nurburg next year so i need to sort out a sump!! i'm not sure if i want to sell any of my 4x4 gear so if i fork out to go 2wd its going to cost a grand i reacon...

so i need to work out if i can get away with just a 2wd sump and use my 4x4 oil pump and pick up...

Comment

Originally posted by silvercos View Post
        Out of interest how much are 3dr hubs worth??
        I was going to get a bargain and was going to pay £60 for a pair, usually they seem to go for around £150, I reckon the guy I was going to buy them from cottoned onto this!
        M3 CSL is here!

Comment

Originally posted by dom123 View Post
          currently i have removed the front diff and i just have the shaft ends in... unfortunaly ive set my heart on nurburg next year so i need to sort out a sump!! i'm not sure if i want to sell any of my 4x4 gear so if i fork out to go 2wd its going to cost a grand i reacon...

so i need to work out if i can get away with just a 2wd sump and use my 4x4 oil pump and pick up...
          i kept my 4wd pump and pick up with 2wd sump had to shave the inside ever so slightly around the pump, and ive just added a load of 2wd bits in the for sale section

Comment

Originally posted by dom123 View Post

im putting a 4x4 sump on a 2wd so it should go the other way to

i would deffinetly just take the c/v's apart to leave you with the outer bits of the shaft to hold the bearings together

thats all the rwd clios do

upsetting the establishment on PF since 2000 http://thealpinaregister.com/forums/

Comment

Working...
            X