Pete on pf does it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete on pf does it again

i put my links on pf for some of my esc cos parts just like i have in here and he has sent me a warning and removed the thread, fucking wanker, think he wants to be the only cosworth seller on there
    sigpic

1/4 mile 9.52 @ 146mph so far

how do the rules now stand on there in regards to advertising your goods?

it sounds far to complicated and political over there for anything these days, let alone trying to advertise anything

Comment

someone hates the thought of anyone else getting a earner on cozzie stuff and not him.

its not like you even deal in second hand cozzie stuff its your own personal parts, i dunno why you have msd on your mk3 cozzie donkey matey when you just got kicked in the nuts

Comment

ye thats it, there my personal bits, nothing to do with my buisness, im just releasing some funds to go further with the mk3, fuck him
        sigpic

Comment

That guy is a joke!!...and his attitude is unbelivable ,I'm surprised he ever actually sells anything,he answers pratically every 'wanted' add over there and never puts his prices on showWhy is he a moderator??

Comment

basically he sells cosworth parts anyone else making on them that he can cut out the game he will,

ffs its just people who are into cars selling some of there bits to buy new bits and offering them to the people direct who might be intrested
            sigpic

Comment

i can't be bothered with a trader moderating the stuff for sale as its a conflict of interest imo.

unless you got a deal on mapping for putting msd on your donkey i would tell stu your not happy,anyone who really knows cozzies and buying and selling cozzies knows you don't flog cozzie stuff as a buisness.

i think its just petty meself

Comment

ye it is mate and i pm`d stu straight away, ill wait his reply
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
                  i think its just petty meself
                  i agree.

Comment

nice one Wenny,tbh Stu has had some bad press recently but your car is doing loads for the ford scene and showing how good msd are by how well your car goes,when its mag featured and everyone sees who tuned it up its great advertising only you can fook off selling any bits on pf cos a moderator doesn't like it.

Comment

im going to put it back up shortly
                      sigpic

Comment

I had this mate, wasnt even trying to sell, just asking a value of something. First and last time I try and sell on that site, then to top it all off, I got shit from the person who gave me the bad points or whatever there called lol.

Comment

put them back on, see how long they last now

http://passionford.com/forum/ford-rs...ml#post4265009
                          sigpic

Comment

Still on

Its a trolley ...its a shopping trolley (you know, with the spastic front wheel!!)
                            Fastest FWD Ford - 11.7 @129mph (183.99mph Topspeed)

Comment

now your sig's fooked on pf pal

Comment

Working...
                              X