No announcement yet.

trevcos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks tidy trev i was expecting the back to be fitted out with a bed and subwoofer is it available to hire out?

Comment

loooks a clean van my parents have about 4 of these and a few berlingos and partners great for nippy about the town in getting stuff aroundalways handy to have a van or vans

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
        looks tidy trev i was expecting the back to be fitted out with a bed and subwoofer is it available to hire out?
        Those could be planned modifications. London, Paris, Lincoln.
        Cheers
        Trev.

Comment

Does look good for 90k miles...... had mine from new and now at 112k and still on original exhaust and clutch etc Picked up a few dinks along the way Not least of all the bloody postman who's driven into it twice now Oh and me front bumpers cracked from hittinga deer a couple of years ago ...... i'll fix it one day lol

Mines a turbo and still slows down uphill on the motorway

Comment

had one of those years ago at a previous job........nearly had a heart attack when i saw the ST steering wheel for the 1st time, felt like i was sitting the van again
            Andy

Comment

Originally posted by j1mbo View Post
              thanks for today trev
              well said that man
              cheers Trev

Comment

i may need the use of a van and driver shortly trev,how are you fixed for one weekend maybe?

Comment

Working...
                X