Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyoe have feul lines for sale and driveshaft clips please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyoe have feul lines for sale and driveshaft clips please?

as above as my mechanic is saying he needs the to fit at the same time as the brake linestbh i just think he is taking the p as he hasnt done nothing in 2 months REALLY starting to get p'd of with him no as i have paid him and paid him well and i had to get a garage for him doing it in aswell so if i get these then he has no excuse

you on about the std items fuel lines ? i may have mine about somewhere but they are all dirty will need a clean and paint prob...

Comment

can you get pics up please and a pricecheeRS

Comment

wouldnt want much for the but i wont be with the car for about a week

Comment

i have the 2 std metal fulem lines that run underneath the car if thats what you want

but im a bit far away lol

Comment

yes rich they are what he wants

Comment

i need the pastic and metali still have metal one but not sure if there ok i will check tommorow as iam going up there tommorow

Comment

Craig pretty sure Ford still do the clips, as for the plastic fuel lines you will be extremely lucky to come across these, as they have long been deleted.
                Not to gloat but I do have 2 of the 3 plastic lines brand new ready and waiting for my car once I stop driving it, but I paid around £80 for the both of them

Comment

well im sure the plastic one is on the in to the fuel pump, ill double check them today and get you some pics, but they do need a clean up

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski View Post
                    wouldnt want much for the but i wont be with the car for about a week

is it the plastic or metal ones?

Comment

its just the plastic ones i need so if anyone has let me know asap please

Comment

sorry dude i only have metal

Comment

alls i have is these but dont think theer complete

Comment

not sure either tbh i will ask Makr and see if its thw whole plastic set

Comment

Craig,
                              you can still get some from ford, i got some last week
                              fuel pipe plastic part number 6698048 it connects onto the steel pipe and goes to the petrol tank, its the return feed £45
                              Plastic petrol pipe from filter to steel petrol pipe part number 6698046 £14
                              Hope that helps................Frank

Comment

Working...
                              X