Big thanks to Bullet (Neil)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to Bullet (Neil)

Just want to say a big thanks to Bullet for sorting me out a big box of Meguiars stuff at a very good price and posting it to me very quickly...!

Neil - you're a legend!

Now the Cossie can get pampered over the winter...!!!
    sigpic

'92 Homologation Large Turbo car in flat black

cool it arrived ok then?hopefully undamaged.couriers can be so shit at times.
    glad you are happy and cheers for giving me the chance to sort and give a good price.

glad to help out mateycheers
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Good call

Comment

Top man Neil . I need to get my order in soon so I can get on the case over winter.
        Andy

Comment

Originally posted by bullett View Post
          cool it arrived ok then?hopefully undamaged.couriers can be so shit at times.
          glad you are happy and cheers for giving me the chance to sort and give a good price.

glad to help out mateycheers

Mate - it's all perfect - but that is no doubt due to your very impressive and careful packaging rather than the courier being careful...!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rsnissan View Post
            Top man Neil . I need to get my order in soon so I can get on the case over winter.
            I need to talk to you at some point soon bud... got some questions for ya!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dave A View Post
              I need to talk to you at some point soon bud... got some questions for ya!

Yeah no worries dude, how was yours and Gaz's grand day out the other day? Lol
              Andy

Comment

i get paranoid they will bust stuff and it doesnt cost me on packaging as its all from deliveries we get

Originally posted by Dave A View Post
                Mate - it's all perfect - but that is no doubt due to your very impressive and careful packaging rather than the courier being careful...!

give me a shout when you like andy.im happy to help.just give the prices i am trying to beat so i dont look dear
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah no worries dude, how was yours and Gaz's grand day out the other day? Lol
                  Good mate - bless him...! I gave him some Led bulbs for his numberplate lights as a birthday present... He was v excited!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Have to say i've had stuff through Neil and cant fault him or service

PS Neil polishing pads, whats best to wash them in? Just warm water or some detergent as well
                    xflow way to go!

Comment

cheers john. you can machine wash but i never do.i use very hot water(not boiling) and use some liquid detergent.powder doesnt always disolve and can scratch the paint if it gets stuck in pads and cloths
                      then leave to dry natural
                      sigpic

Comment

cheers for the info my polishing guru!
                        xflow way to go!

Comment

de nada
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...