Mallard green.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mallard green.........

I need to get a can of spray paint for my mallard escos to paint up the morettes - is mallard green the full colour name, or is it actually tourmallard green pearlescent - Halfords have the latter on their shelves but nothing else.

If that's not the right one, I know there's a car paint shop nearby who will mix paint up while you wait.

Cheers

Dave

can you buy this in a spray can? i thought there were a few shades of malard green? If you can i want some as well.

Comment

get halfords to mix it, it is mallard green and the you will need the paint code off your car

steve

NSSCC 2016 Class B1 Champion
      Mondeo 2.2 Titanium X sport daily driver, xr4x4 cosworth race car
      Matt lewis motorsport supporting my racing in 2016
      Reyland built, mapped by motorsport developments 455BHP
      http://www.mattlewismotorsport.co.uk/

Comment

What colour are yours, if they are black I may swap!

Struggling to find 400BHP!
        RSOC Member No 36516
        Andrew "Frank" Spencer

Comment

Dave, get over to C and C Car Colours in Three Bridges and speak to Geoff.
          He will make anything you want in any form you wish while you wait, and even match it to your car perfectly.

Comment

Cheers Kelv - C and C was the car paint shop I was referring to in my original post - I've used them before - though they have sometimes been a bit iffy about matching the colour for me - more than once I've been given the swatch book and told to match it myself - which given my crap eye for colour match isn't great!

Dave

Comment

Ah poo

ill give you a bell later, sorry i missed your call yesterday as i was flat out at work until the wrong side of 9pm

Comment

No rush to call me - I'm around next saturday but not sunday, and same the following weekend if either of those works for you.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X