are you sure? lol
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Originally posted by goldengraeme View Post
      its a bit far for me to make it
      Ditto , although not quite as far as you goldengraeme

Comment

you boys need to start a few up your way.there must be a good few up there to create a meet?
        sigpic

Comment

Here Here !

Not the best time of year i suppose but would be good to have an Escos northen meet

Is there a simple way to find out how many people on here are from the north

Comment

i'll be there
            Andy

Comment

Originally posted by pnwrs2000 View Post
              Here Here !

Not the best time of year i suppose but would be good to have an Escos northen meet

Is there a simple way to find out how many people on here are from the north
              Any body north of watford should have a picture of a whippet and a flat cap by there username
              sigpic

Comment

Won't make this one i'm afraid being a heating engineer now it's gone cold work has gone into overload and i'll not be finishing until a bit late and i'll be done in.
                Doubt i'll be around much at all until possibly next spring now but will get along to these or the Kents whenever an opportunity arises

Comment

Originally posted by rashers View Post
                  Any body north of watford should have a picture of a whippet and a flat cap by there username
                  Lol. Mind you, you'd think that anyone south of Watford should have a picture of half a shandy next to their username

Comment

so how many are up there tonight then ?
                    sigpic

Comment

i can make it but if everyone is going to the kent meet i may as well just do that instead
                      Andy

Comment

not there this eve, but hoping to get to the kent meet tomorrow..

Comment

Its looking like i cant make it now, works running on a bit. I might see if i can make it to Brands tommorow though

Comment

not gonna make it tonight now gotta be up at 3.45am for work tomorrow so an early night is needed, will make the trip up to Brands tomorrow night though if everyone else is making an appearance.
                            sigpic

Comment

looks like its game over for the essex meet this months then
                              Andy

Comment

oh,so no onw going then? bummer. glad i looked or i would be the only one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X