Rare whaletail - leave it or lose it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arne View Post
    Another odd whaletail, also this with brakelight. This type you ment COZZFATHER?:

isnt this a suhe one? its not too bad actually

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
      this is the other one your on about

That looks strange. Is this also genuine ford?

Comment

Also forgot to ask if anybody has any info about my car but with it being a one owner and not a club member then maybe its not been seen about before. The guy lived in Hornchurch Essex and the car was from rates in Essex. Cheers.

Comment

this is the other one your on about
          That's right... This is the Swiss homologated spoiler by Eggenberger... The trailing edge (from where the split can be seen) is made out of foam... The panel with the slots as described by COZZFATHER is fibreglass.

Not visible is also an additional safety retention wire that attaches the middle "post" to the bootlid in case the spoiler comes off, in which case it' s supposed to stay "attached" to the car...

I believe these were made by Eggenberger from genuine Ford spoilers. Bit of a butchering job on good spoilers IMO but I guess they made good business out of it as you see quite a few around over here.
          www.acquarossa.com - Radical SR3 rental
          www.RS200.org Admin

Comment

isnt this a suhe one? its not too bad actually
            This one can also be homologated in Switzerland but not sure who makes it... It's fibreglass as far as I know. There is a writing on one of the corners and it says "Pistard". Not sure if it's a brand name, trademark or something.
            www.acquarossa.com - Radical SR3 rental
            www.RS200.org Admin

Comment

who are you calling a pistard? lol,ive never heard of them then

Comment

Working...
              X