Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cossie916 View Post
    That's what I usually say!

I can't wait to get the bodywork done now the CF bonnet's on the way! The only thing letting it down in that pic is the massive stone chip on the old bonnet! (oh, and the missing hockey stick, oh, and the cracked indicator! - those are sorted now though! )
    will look nice with the bonnet on

just been and bought the mag,

gutted i did't get a mention for helping out

never mind though i was happy to help and enjoyed the day out,
    sigpic

Comment

Shame you didn't get a little plug!

Struggling to find 400BHP!
      RSOC Member No 36516
      Andrew "Frank" Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by cossie916 View Post
        Surely you mean 48-49!

How I would love that pic without a great big page line through the middle of my car!

Mwuhahahahaa

Thats one of the reasons I did this post Andy - would be an awesome pic without the staples!!
        Cheers, Kev.

sigpic

Comment

It could be worse. If I was in a Mclaren F1 the line would be through my head!

(If I was in a Mclaren F1, I probably wouldn't be too bothered though! )

Struggling to find 400BHP!
          RSOC Member No 36516
          Andrew "Frank" Spencer

Comment

I don't usualy buy mags, but this issue caught my eye yesterday so picked up a copy. All your cars look spot on Makes me want to sort myne out and get my arse into gear bigtime

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
              I don't usualy buy mags, but this issue caught my eye yesterday so picked up a copy. All your cars look spot on Makes me want to sort myne out and get my arse into gear bigtime
              yeah you need to swop those rims for some nice rondells!

Comment

Hi guys!

What's probably best is that I send a complete set of pics over to one person, and then they can distribute them between the people who want them! While I'd love to sort out CDs for everyone it would take ages, and at the min (with our shockingly tight Christmas deadlines) I won't get chance to do that till the new year.

Does anyone want to be 'nominated'?

Also, and most importantly these pics can only be supplied for PERSONAL USE, they cannot be used to publicise any business or website (other than this one). If you want to use any images for commercial reasons there will be a fee for their use.
                www.fastfordmag.co.uk

Try it, you might like it!

Comment

If no one else wants to do it send me a disk with all the picks on and ill burn some disks off and dist them out to anyone that wants them. Ill pm my address to you

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

Will do Jim!
                    www.fastfordmag.co.uk

Try it, you might like it!

Comment

Jim let me know when you get the disc as I will have a copy

Comment

Dan please can you send me the pictures, I could then host them on the site so everyone can view them.

I'll pm you my address

Thanks Paul

Comment

Ill send you a copy paul

Comment

Comment

Hosting some of them here would be good, but myself I would like a copy of them on a disc (I have no objections to covering the cost involved) as you can get loads on a disc without bogging the site down, plus there is no chance of them getting used by some other party since they are for PERSONAL USE only.

You would also be able to get them on a disc at the orig high res

Comment

What i will do is start a thread up when i get the disk and get people to pm me details and will then send them out that way people will have high res copies of the pics

Comment

Working...
                                X