100 Mph Police killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Mph Police killer

can't believe he only got 6.5 years for killing someone.

and the lying bastard tried getting out of it with a pile of shit.

hope a rapist bums him

http://www.rac.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=8913#

i can't stand it how when a copper gets done for lying they don't get double the sentence.

it makes you think why don't magistrates realise some of them are as bent as a common criminals and take a honest citizens word over a copper.

that really is shocking

Comment

Thet are all in the same club so they look after each other tossers

www.infinity-racing.co.uk www.spec-r.co.uk

Comment

yes, it all wrong etc, and he deserves all that he gets..
        But you have to love how the press have gotten hold of this "100 mph" thing...
        The road where it happened is probably about 3 miles from my house, anf unless he was in a supercar, there is NO WAY he could reach 100 mph down that particular road..

In fact.. reading it again, the accident happened at 50.. - which is much more realistic (but I guess doens't sell papers). Also says that he had been to somewhere in swanley - no the quickest (and most direct route from swanley > bromley is to either use the M25 for 2 junctions, or the A20 - both of which are fast bits of road along these parts - ie you wouldn't sit at 70 along either...

Again - what he has gone is inexcusable and he should have got a much longer sentance, but you do have to love how the press sensationalise the "facts"

Comment

fooking disgraceful
          sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Originally posted by Rolls View Post

In fact.. reading it again, the accident happened at 50.. - which is much more realistic (but I guess doens't sell papers). Also says that he had been to somewhere in swanley - no the quickest (and most direct route from swanley > bromley is to either use the M25 for 2 junctions, or the A20 - both of which are fast bits of road along these parts - ie you wouldn't sit at 70 along either...

Again - what he has gone is inexcusable and he should have got a much longer sentance, but you do have to love how the press sensationalise the "facts"
            Dont let the facts get in the way of a good story eh!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X