Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you pay for your insurance (stored) not driven?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you pay for your insurance (stored) not driven?

Just wondered. My car is stored and the insurance renewal has come up (nearly £300) and it seems a bit steep, what are others paying?
    CheeRS

390 stored but im only 22 thats wot kills me but i have an agreed value

Comment

Oh right, mad isnt it that your age affects the storage premium. I just thought 300 was a bit steep. My cars agreed value is £14000 and has the usual cat 1 goodies on it.

Comment

I have a Laid Up Policy, Car Value of 12k. Insured it thru the RSOC Boncaster, costs me £13 a month.

I can then just switch it to a full policy when i want, then bk to a laid up in the winter.

Comment

last time i priced it up was 135 so think 300 is a bit pricey

BTCC Trakstar 1991 - Returned 2014

http://www.sapphirerscosworth.com/forums/

Comment

Thanks chaps ill try boncaster, I was expecting a figure of £150. Looks like I was being realistic after all.

Comment

[QUOTE=s7evo;133121]Oh right, mad isnt it that your age affects the storage premium.
              thats ridiculous ,you are not driving it so why does age matter
              BTW whats your postcode ,i am Surrey SM7 only just outside Greater London and pay £300 n something to drive mine 3000 miles ...........but i am well over 30 y/o
              sigpic
              BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

Anywhere else that i can get a laid up policy, greenlight who im with atm on my st wont do it, and the rsoc wont touch me till im 25.

Comment

[quote=ZEBADEE-COSWORTH;133167]
                  Originally posted by s7evo View Post
                  Oh right, mad isnt it that your age affects the storage premium.
                  thats ridiculous ,you are not driving it so why does age matter
                  BTW whats your postcode ,i am Surrey SM7 only just outside Greater London and pay £300 n something to drive mine 3000 miles ...........but i am well over 30 y/o
                  Im in SM2 so not far from you, im 33.

Comment

Errrr I do laid up policies

Give me a call and i will see what i can do.

Follow us on Facebook

Tweet us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X