Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

running a small turbo inlet on a l8 management?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running a small turbo inlet on a l8 management?

could someone tell me whats involved.. i know i need to fit the airtemp sensor in the middle somewhere on the plenum face? what size thread do i need to tap for it? also will my 4x4 throttle housing bolt straight on? cheers

Stick the air temp in the outlet of the IC, and yes it will (as that is what I'm running)...

Not sure what the L8 has to do with anything though?!?!?!
    sigpic

Comment

i just ment l8 for sensors and loom etc, i thought the threads needed to be modded for the throttle body?

Comment

also im looking at the fuel reg and it says 350kpa 0280160526 v92hf-9p845aa what kind of power will this supply up too? is this a standard reg? whats the uprated ones msd sell whats that all about? cheers

Comment

Not as far as I know....... Its only the Air temp that needs locating.

Try using the search button, as the tapping etc has been covered before (think it was actually me that broached the subject!).
          sigpic

Comment

also will my 83lb injectors work with a small turbo fuel rail and where can i buy some of the 1/8 vacuum adaptor fitting from my new manifold?

cheers
            Last edited by dom123; 28-10-2009, 19:10:18.

Comment

phil Bosch man is your man for a fuel reg.

You will need a 4 bar one.

think that no. you've quoted is a standard ST one. I have a both types in the garage and will check tomorrow for you

Comment

Working...
              X