what would you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you

I have been loyal to one company for getting some bespoke car parts made & they have been very good to me But there lead time are sh*t they say 2weeks but that could mean months They will make me the part iam after but they have said 2/3 months but i will be more like 8/9 But there is a rival company will do this i 1 month.So
    would you stay loyal & wait (it would be perfect)
    Or go to some one else

www.infinity-racing.co.uk www.spec-r.co.uk

other company and give them a go as it might make the 1st company buck there ideas up as saying one thing and then doing another is not on and it looks like they take the piss out of you and keep putting your job back as other work comes in as they know you will wait

Comment

its only right to be loyal if they give you a good service, but by what your saying they don't so you owe them nothing, give the other company a chance
      sigpic

Comment

Like above if you need it quickly and can not trust them to turn it around quick enough then use the other company.

Comment

Id have a bit of a constructive winge at the first company tbh. If they dont buck up or even listen then bollox to em and hope that the rival company comes up trumps.

Tricky one though, especially if the quality is there

Comment

I can guess who this company is, but for me I'd stick with them because I know their quality is absolutely top notch.
            Although if you can absolutely guarantee the quality of the other company is good and they can do it in a fraction of the time then I guess it's a bit of a no-brainer.
            Cheers
            Trev.

Comment

Working...
            X