Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love koreans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As title

I work in Korea, and the koreans love western looking guys. So i have 40-50 loved ones every night"!!!!! Envy???n hahaha. Buti have never seen so much as a look a like cosworht here. Too bad actually.
    We are all getting old, but to grow up is optional

www.fordentusiasten.no "The new norwegian Ford forum"

You dirty old man

Got any pics

Comment

Careful what you might catch.

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

I love women you can blindfold with a shoelace.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cossieboy75 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by cossieboy75 View Post
            pmsl

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

I also work overseas in Papua/Indonesia at a remote underground and openpit copper/gold mine some 4250 mts above sea level, there is the odd good looker here but few and far between, most of them are Papuans, and they are not the best looking of people, however there is a house of ill repute (so i have heared) in the lowlands, (probably more than one) I have to add now before i go any farther that i do not do this kind of thing!!!!
              Anyway the younger more stupid of our expat workers sometimes partake of a few beers and one thing leads to another, we have all been warned of the issues and problems (HIV and AIDS is there if you want it) but beer in brain out with most off them.
              The expats used to be able to travel down the mountain on our days off, if we wanted, but all that has now stopped due to the shooting (murder) of an expat worker on his way to play golf. So the trips down are now canceled till further notice. Now we are flown in and out by chopper for our own safety. Im here till the 6th of December then to Bali for a weeks holiday where i meet up with the MRS, before going home to Perth, Australia for christmas.
              Where i can let (whats left of) my hair down working on but mostly driving the COSSY.

Comment

Working...
              X