F***ing ripping coont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F***ing ripping coont

I went done to the paint shop today to see my escos it has a couple of VERY minor dents in the bonnet and another wee bit that sits behind the bumper(common fault you will proberly know the bit?) i said how much extra even though he has took my money for the agreed price and he wants and exra £1000is it me or is that taking the counttbh just want the car done nowstarting to REALLY hate the car thinking about breaking it

Originally posted by Craig H View Post
    I went done to the paint shop today to see my escos it has a couple of VERY minor dents in the bonnet and another wee bit that sits behind the bumper(common fault you will proberly know the bit?) i said how much extra even though he has took my money for the agreed price and he wants and exra £1000is it me or is that taking the counttbh just want the car done nowstarting to REALLY hate the car thinking about breaking it
    Bloody hell! A grand! Sounds bloody expensive to me.
    Cheers
    Trev.

Comment

and i need to get extra matrials

Comment

Way over the top Craig..............

How do they justify that

Comment

Fuck me, if it was a grand for the repair, how much was it for the original respray ?
          Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

fucking hell craig get the car out of there and take it to someone else

Comment

defo taking the pi55 mate

take it elsewhere

Comment

get your money back from him and tell him to get to fuck.
                I left her with a face like a painters radio

Comment

oy Craigy Vincent Van Gough has carked it,you can't charge tha kind of till for a repair for a bumper,my mate with a bodyshop would make it mint for 150-175 quid.

maybe the fella knows your not shy dipping your hand in your kilt pocket and wants more of your Scottish brass

i'd be upfront and say to him stop fooking about pal d' ye ken

Comment

is he supplying a new bonnet?
                    Andy

Comment

A grand plus what will be expensive materials does sound way over the top tbh but as Mike R said, how much was the full respray in the first place ? If that was a 250 quid spesh then all in, sounds good but i suspect not !

Comment

going to another body shop another guy Graham i know iam getting him very lucky to get him as he is really busy and also done a few escos inc his on that was the same colour as mine the boy Reggie gets a bit excited with the prices tbh alot of people told me that but he said"I will keep the price down to a good fair price" ...................................yeah right ok thenbeen to a couple of places today and they burst out laughing when i told thenjust want the flipping thing done hate the car now the reasons way are

1.money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money

2.takes too long and £580 pm x8=£4000 storage up to now but my mate helped me out would be fooked if it wasnt for him but thats what i would have been for storage luckly was helped out by one o my best mates

3.Constantly working on it trying to make it as best as possible

4.theres always some thing else i need for it or would like for it

5.not being a mechanic etc etc constantly needing to pay and reliy on people and get let down from guys up here

6.falling out with mates because taken to long and not doing anything after i have paid them

7.sleepless nights being constantly pissed off because always fkn spending on it and the wife complaining

never again too much time money and effort

Comment

Originally posted by Craig H View Post
                          £580 pm x8=£4000 storage up to now
                          That is steep too Craig

Comment

Take a chill pill Craig. I know what you mean but that just the joys of owning a Cosworth i suppose

Think positive. Imagine how pleased and proud you'll be when you do get it all done. Ive had mine for about 6 or 7 years now and im a mile off getting done but i know when it is, it'll be just how i want it.

Chin up

Comment

id be telling him to fook off

i had my painter to come round and look at my shell the other day, its costing me £1200 all in, prep, paint supplies and my car needs a lot of work due to arches and wings

1k to repair to dents is stupid, when the bonnet needs prepping for paint and its onlya quick skim of filla to get rid of the dents

Comment

Working...
                              X