Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO of anyone who was attending my charity rolling road day this coming Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO of anyone who was attending my charity rolling road day this coming Saturday

Dear all.

Unfortunately, something has come up in my personal life which means I am unable to fulfill my commitment to hosting the rolling road day this Saturday.
    Needless to say, I owe a huge apology to Big Lee for letting him down at the last minute and an equally big apology to everyone who was due to attend.
    In anticipation of people looking for a more detailed explanation, all I'd like to say is that I haven't made this decision lightly and would not be pulling out if I had any other option.
    Many thanks in advance for your understanding.

Can everyone pass the word on please.

There is the possibility of re scheduling this during January if anyone is interested.

Apologies once again.
    Martoon
    sigpic

hope its not too serious mart.dont like the sounds of things like this
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

as Neil says I hope its not serious and sure everyone will understand given the circumstances

Comment

Martin, no need for explanations mate

Comment

well looking on the bright side if its in jan my car will be ready by then and you may get a few more cars so in the longrun we might raise more.

Medically Discharged!! Officially insane!!!
          My toy!! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Comment

Working...
          X