Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for the mods

Mods,

Im having problems with running this site, basically my pm's are dodgy ie i delete some but they re-appear next time i come on, also my last visited times vary as im flicking throught the forum, this may have something to do with my pm's

Also just now i go to one topic (no pm's) and then flick to another topic and i have a pm, when i go to pm nothing there?

Anyone help????

Robert

You must be using the back button and so the page isn't refreshing - it is taking you to what it was before you deleted stuff. Just hit F5 and it should refresh fully.
    Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

my old mans laptop comp i sometimes use to come on here does somthin simmilar to mr Tbo,basically it goes back instead of forwards and even the next day the page from yesterd\y can appear.Her indoors reckons it needs defragmenting and i have not gorrah clue how to do it but its a right pitfa lol.

so other than clear cookies try defragmenting cocker !!

cheeRS

Comment

Just defraged the old girl and cleaned up me cookies! see how that goes

Cheers cozzfather.

Comment

Originally posted by c20tbo View Post
          Just defraged the old girl and cleaned up me cookies! see how that goes

Cheers cozzfather.
          if it nackers it matey don't blame me blame my mrs

Comment

I'll keep that in mind fella! lol

Comment

Working...
            X