Just registered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just registered

Hi all ive just joined after about 18months of trying to get on lol, But i cant access any of the sections(ie classified?) Can anybody help

You need to be an owner or a vouched member.... anyway

Comment

as said above

welcome to the site m8 and enjoy

Comment

Hi Jon and welcome to the site, I should have sorted out your problem now, did you not receive the registration email as that seemed to be the problem in not clicking the link in that.

Are you an owner at all? If so post a pic up of your car with reg, or if you would prefer not to show the reg then pm me it or the chassis number.
        This will give you extra access to the forum

Ben

Comment

ello matey.

just out of interest is thre a problem new people can't get on or what ??????

i have had people i tell about here tell me they can't join.

whats the procedure for newbys and do they know if they try joining what the crack is and what to expect ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

Ta.

Comment

It's simple Karl.

When they register a confirmation email is sent to the address they supply, all they then have to do is open the email and open the link and that completes the registration process.

But endless people don't open the email and expect everything to suddenly work perfectly for them.

Comment

welcome to the mad house fella

Comment

Ahh ok Kelv cocker,sounds just like when i have joined other sites.

its straight forward and should be a doddle.

do you still need to join up to see the classifieds then ????????????

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
                  Ahh ok Kelv cocker,sounds just like when i have joined other sites.

its straight forward and should be a doddle.

do you still need to join up to see the classifieds then ????????????
                  yes, this is one of the sub forums you can see, try it and just log out

Comment

Thanks everythings now working perfectly

Comment

Working...
                    X