vouched member/ seeing the whole site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vouched member/ seeing the whole site

Hi all Craig (socossie) a good mate of mine just sent me a link via the private messages and i couldnt see it, i think its because i dont own an escos i have a 2wd saff, i went with you guys to brands hatch time attack and met a few of you at ford fair, just wondered what i could do to become a vouched member.

Any way love the site guys i think its great, 1 day i will be owning an escos
    Will still come on here even if i cant get the vouched member as it 100x better then pf and all the rest of em

Creep

Comment

What he said ^^^^^

Comment

Hi kelv i have just finished reading the 4+ page post on vouched members, unfortunatly i posted first and then read the post if you see what i mean lol, overwise i wouldnt have posted. I quite agree with keeping it to the select few and if you say no to my request then i fully understand. I will however keep coming on the site and keep coming to the shows, really enjoy the company and the laugh on here that no where else delivers.

Craig i shall speak to you in the morning mate

Comment

Originally posted by chris m View Post
          Hi kelv i have just finished reading the 4+ page post on vouched members, unfortunatly i posted first and then read the post if you see what i mean lol, overwise i wouldnt have posted. I quite agree with keeping it to the select few and if you say no to my request then i fully understand. I will however keep coming on the site and keep coming to the shows, really enjoy the company and the laugh on here that no where else delivers.
          may i also quote post 2 ......
          one for the road?? ......
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sixaxles View Post
            may i also quote post 2 ......

pmsl

Comment

I also said it in the 4 page post: you only have to sex Rainbird
              Roy

Comment

[QUOTE=RSRoy;249475]I also said it in the 4 page post: you only have to sex Rainbird

Hahahaha that would be good lol, wouldnt mind doing it with Rainbird any day of the week no probs, craig loves the ginger love every time i see him xx

Comment

oh lordy

Comment

Working...
                  X