Hello there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there.

Hi guys. Signed up to here as next year I'm hoping to be on the hunt for an Escos! Bassically childhood dream ( I'm curently 21)

Hoping to try find out what info i need on here to see if i really want to meet my hero lol. Wont be a daily, Just for a bit of a toy really.

Hopefully Have a budget of 10 - 12K around April / May time next year, So not looking for concourse but a decent one with a few mods I can hopefully enjoy!

Currently drive a track/daily clio 172. So running and maintenance costs will probably hit me like a train compaired to that, But I'll hopefully get it sorted and able to afford the cossie.

Anyway thats all for now, Look forward to browsing the site and getting lots of info!

Cheers
    Stu

Welcome to the site stu. A Good bunch of people on the site any information your needing some one will know the answer.

My escos was my childhood dream and what I found when I was looking was my heart took over all the time. So do your homework on any car your looking at and shop with your head!! I got a good mate of mine who knows has way around a cosworth to look over and test drive the cars I looked at.

Good luck with the hunt dude and again welcome to the site.
    Built by Croft Motorsport

Comment

Welcome Stu, where about you based

Comment

Welcome buddy, here starts the countdown to ownership

As said don't let your heart rule when looking it can get you stuck in a pretty poor position thoroughly check before buying

And last of all - best of luck on the hunt buddy I'm sure it'll be what you wanted! It'll certainly pull like a train compared to the 172 although may not be as nippy or agile lol

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by goldengraeme View Post
          Welcome to the site stu. A Good bunch of people on the site any information your needing some one will know the answer.

My escos was my childhood dream and what I found when I was looking was my heart took over all the time. So do your homework on any car your looking at and shop with your head!! I got a good mate of mine who knows has way around a cosworth to look over and test drive the cars I looked at.

Good luck with the hunt dude and again welcome to the site.
          Cheers mate, And yeah i made that mistake with my first 172! So hopefully this time i can buy right first time round with this. Even with a strict budget hopefully there will be one out there for me

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
          Welcome Stu, where about you based
          Cheers! And I'm based in Fife, Scotland.

Originally posted by Tarmac Terrorist View Post
          Welcome buddy, here starts the countdown to ownership

As said don't let your heart rule when looking it can get you stuck in a pretty poor position thoroughly check before buying

And last of all - best of luck on the hunt buddy I'm sure it'll be what you wanted! It'll certainly pull like a train compared to the 172 although may not be as nippy or agile lol

Tom
          Cheers mate, And yeah heres hoping! Will be finding out what i need from here over the next few months and any questions I'm sure I'll post up here if I'm unsure.

Hopefully keeping the 172 as a bit on the side, Have quite a rare one and it took me long enough to get! will be selling off the shiny bits and keep it at a half decent spec to what it is and i can still track that atleast

And Cheers for the welcome guys

Comment

Working...
          X