Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob...

Hello...

Managed to sign up.. Rumour has it i need to be verifief?? So i'll pester someone to that...

Cheers
    Stu

I'll vouch for stu!

Comment

Me to stu is AWSOME

Comment

hahaha

thank you gents!!

Comment

I take it you can see the General Discussion and welcome by the way

Comment

Ben- hello!, yeah been browsing around.. Can i ask what the deal is with viewing the 'projects' threads???? it was from seeing a couple of pics of full on restorations that first brought me to this site... i'm not a cosworth owner but have a few fbrication/metalwork skills in my locker that may be useful to members if only in terms of advice..

Comment

Ben, stu is being modest his skills are second to none and he could help out with a lot of projects with his skills. He did some bits for me and they are fantastic. Like i say if we could make him a vouched member so he can see the projects that would be brilliant

Comment

Agreed his side exit exhaust ideas are insanely good LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SCS j1mbo View Post
                  Agreed his side exit exhaust ideas are insanely good LOL

I still have a vid of yours jim... Funniest hours fabricating i ever did!

Comment

Lol! I have to say that wasn't the greatest plan I've ever came up with

Comment

Originally posted by Pugstuey View Post
                      Ben- hello!, yeah been browsing around.. Can i ask what the deal is with viewing the 'projects' threads???? it was from seeing a couple of pics of full on restorations that first brought me to this site... i'm not a cosworth owner but have a few fbrication/metalwork skills in my locker that may be useful to members if only in terms of advice..
                      Sorry Stu, must have missed your reply, basically in order to gain access to the Projects & Resto rooms you either need to be

1. An owner
                      2. Have 2 owners vouch for you (we have one in Matt, sadly Jim is an owner of a taxi)

If you know/can get another owner to post here or pm me then I'll set you as a vouched member with access.
                      I'm sure with all your skills you will be a very good asset to the site and the owners, get some pics up of what you do and what things you've done

Originally posted by jona bona View Post
                      Ben, stu is being modest his skills are second to none and he could help out with a lot of projects with his skills. He did some bits for me and they are fantastic. Like i say if we could make him a vouched member so he can see the projects that would be brilliant
                      Matt, as above get another owner to vouch for him and job done. Look forward to seeing more of his work

Comment

Would this not fall under a trader? or is this hobby work?

Comment

Mark yes he would but we also don't like setting every man and his dog as a trader.

If proven that he is a valuable member to the community and can provide worth while input and be an asset to the Owners on the site, then yes he can be set as a trader.

Its no reflection on Stu what so ever, its all about trying to keep a good balance on the site and not have all and sundry advertising their business, when they're not contributing anything useful to us all.

It took us long enough to make Mark Shead a trader on here

Comment

I don't get why everyone wants to be a vouched member, it's not as if its a whole new world being opened up to you.
                            XYZ Fabrications
                            Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

It allows him to see resto section though mr monster which stu wants and can also put his own project in

Comment

Working...
                              X