Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all, im sean, from scotland fife, recently bought a red ecos, L7 KOS, some people may no of it, anyways just thought id say hi,,

sean

hi m8 and welcome ,plus get some pics up

Comment

hello mate i live near newcastle and get to knockhill each year, will you try your new escos round there?
      sigpic

Comment

ZetecTurbo's old red Escos then?

nice car from what i can gather

Comment

Hello and welcome to the site

Comment

Originally posted by hivesy View Post
            hello mate i live near newcastle and get to knockhill each year, will you try your new escos round there?
            Where abouts you from mate?
            Im from Shields

Comment

welcome to the site pal, im from durham and wud be up for a track session at knockhill sometime in my escos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelv View Post
                ZetecTurbo's old red Escos then?

nice car from what i can gather
                that the guy from ireland? if so its in far better nick now, but is gettin full respray before xmas and a nice stage 3 setup at motorsport developments hopfully before xmas again lol

Comment

Originally posted by hivesy View Post
                  yeah mate id like to use the car on the track, when and what cars are aloud on as i dont wana go on with valver novas lol

Comment

hi mate i live in ryton got an auralis blue small turbo, yours looks mint in your pic where was that taken?
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah mate will have to get all us northerners together next year for a track day ay knockhill
                      sigpic

Comment

Im sure I've seen yours about then, has it got Rondell's by any chance?
                        The pic was taken at Ford Fair last year.

Comment

it has got rondells on, i only bought in september locally so you prob have seen it before, hope it was being driven sensibly!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Na not seen it for a while so wont have been you, and yes it was being driven sensibly, they always are when I spot a Cossie. I must be the only one round here that actually nails one LOL

Comment

Btw welcome to the site B1G_RST

Comment

Working...
                              X