No announcement yet.

18" New Escos wheels fitted Pictures thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For whatever reason a plastic item painted with the same paint at the same time will come out a different colour except black. I think it has to do with the chemicals in the plastic. Remember the UG RS Focus. New ones from the factory were totally different. Also really noticeable in photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by sebbo View Post
      Ok gents so wheels are now fitted and glad to report they clear the standard suspension strut/cup, granted not massive clearance but clear is clear, gone for 245/35/18 Conti SuperSport Contact 5..
      Looks like 245 40 18 might touch

Comment

• Have you seen the price of 245/35's, 'kin ell
        XYZ Fabrications
        Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

• and most are runflats what's the difference? should they be avoided

Comment

• Not sure mate, my tyre guy nearly cries whenever he has to fit runflats, says they're awful to fit.
            XYZ Fabrications
            Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

• i think the runflats are worse to take off than to fit dave,ive got some 30 profile ones in the garage waiting to go on my next set of wheels so that should be fun,have you seen some of the new tyres now,they have foam stuck around the inside circumference

Comment

• Foam?

30 series, hmm, you going 19's again

Must admit, I've been on ebay today trying to find some staggered 19's, it's a bit barren atm
                XYZ Fabrications

Comment

• yep,the foams for road noise reduction,i saw some for sale a few weeks back and thought what the hells that stuck inside the tyre staggered 19" hmm,wonder who has a set of those....
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Hmmm, well you'd best hurry up and find something to put them on

Or just sell them me, as we both know that's what'll happen anyway
                    XYZ Fabrications

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      Have you seen the price of 245/35's, 'kin ell
                      Got a nice deal, £400 for all 4.... but it did cost me £60 to get them fitted.....

Comment

• Can't argue with those prices mate, the ones I priced up were close to £150 plus fitting
                        XYZ Fabrications

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark-C View Post
                          and most are runflats what's the difference? should they be avoided
                          I'm no expert, but I believe they are more difficult to fit/remove as the side walls are a lot stiffer so they will actually support the vehicle if the air pressure is lost, happy to be corrected......

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            Hmmm, well you'd best hurry up and find something to put them on

Or just sell them me, as we both know that's what'll happen anyway
                            not a chance this time sonny youve only just got the new 18" ,how many wheels do you need at one time?

Comment

• Anyone got 245 40 18 on standard suspension ?

Comment

• 245/40 on std suspension will be fine Mark
                                XYZ Fabrications

Comment

Working...
                                X