New battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New battery

Can anyone recommend a battery for the Cossie for me please, and somewhere to get a good price. Thanks guys

Originally posted by Scott Clissold View Post
    Can anyone recommend a battery for the Cossie for me please, and somewhere to get a good price. Thanks guys
    Hi mate i picked one up from the battery centre in swansea, they have the correct square terminal ones on the shelf

Comment

I ordered one from eBay last year square post but was black was £50 odd if a mind right and was free next day delivery if ordered before 5

Comment

Cheers fellas. Is there a specific brand that anyone would recommend?
        Last edited by Scott Clissold; 16-01-2017, 08:17:08.

Comment

I know you need 097 type of battery.

I I need to get one. Mines crapped itself
          sigpic

Comment

I bought one from this place last year: https://www.tayna.co.uk/097-Powerlin...ery-P8963.html which was £50.62 delivered. The ugly stickers on them come off easily, and I put a Motorcraft sticker on, so it looks a lot better. They have the correct square terminals, though on mine needed one post filed down a little bit. Don't be tempted to go for a round post one with adapters!
            Jim

Comment

The last battery I bought was a Numax - have had no problems with it and still seems in good condition after use with the CTEK.

Comment

Mine is a Numax also and i took the sticker off and fitted the Motorcraft one

Comment

Originally posted by biz View Post
                  I bought one from this place last year: https://www.tayna.co.uk/097-Powerlin...ery-P8963.html which was £50.62 delivered. The ugly stickers on them come off easily, and I put a Motorcraft sticker on, so it looks a lot better. They have the correct square terminals, though on mine needed one post filed down a little bit. Don't be tempted to go for a round post one with adapters!
                  Ordered this battery on Friday at 2pm and arrived yesterday at 10am Fitted this morning and she fired into life first time having not been started for 2 months Got to find my radio and CD player codes now after the wife had a "tidy" up

Comment

Working...
                  X