No announcement yet.

MT75 straight cut gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah ok that’s a no go then! Seemed a good price as about 1800 gbp inc vat a helical kit so less noise

Comment

For info Pete does a full helical kit at 4K all in same price as the straight cut one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
        For info Pete does a full helical kit at 4K all in same price as the straight cut one.
        Don't think you can actually buy that one just yet as still at the testing stage.......he did ask me to have a test one last year but I wasn't able to help at the time, I think he found someone else.
        I expect the new kit will be available at some point this year though I don't mind the noise of my full straight kit but I would consider changing to the helical given that I won't be using the car in such anger in the future.

Comment

Jules think it’s availible now mate as he listed it as an option along side the full straight cut box at same price

Comment

Jules think it’s availible now mate as he listed it as an option along side the full straight cut box at same price
            Fair enough Testing must have gone well....be interesting to compare the noise. Not going to be silent but should be less painful than full straight.....and I'm guessing he's using the revised ratios again as in the full straight box

Comment

Iirc that's a built up price rather than just supply ?

Comment

Built up with vat into donor box

Comment

Built up with vat into donor box
                  Cool ! still a big lump of cash but there we are......if you wanna play you gotta pay

Comment

Yes too much for me these days.
                    2k is my budget

Comment

Just finished installing my PDE box at the weekend and going for MOT today.

wow is it noisy :O

Comment

Working...
                      X