No announcement yet.

Knockhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah shit mate,not nice attall.aslong as you are ok that's the main thing.

Comment

You must be gutted mate but at least your all ok

Comment

I'm truly devestated lads and people saying 'it's only a car' doesn't really help cos we all know they're more than that lol

thankfully we both managed to force the passenger door open and walk away from it.
        Last edited by CHRISP; 21-05-2018, 05:57:15.

Comment

Hopefully you get paid out ok and your able to replace it Chris

Comment

Sorry to see the pics, you both were lucky to get out ok.

shame about the car, hopefully all goes well with the insurance and sort out a replacement, which maybe hard.

Dave.

Comment

Very sorry to read this…-Feel for you mate.

As said at least you managed to get out without any serious injuries-…good luck for the next few weeks sorting this out.

Comment

Oh no, I’m so gutted for you Chris

Comment

hell thats a real shame but as already said at least there werent any casualties. many yrs ago when i was up in the moors [in the same car ive got now funnily enough] i was driving along at 70 ish with trees lining each side of the road when a huge stag leaped out in front of me and landed smack in front of the car,before i had time to react it had jumped off again and i only just missed it otherwise i doubt id have been here today,now when i see those wild animal signs at the side of the road i take note,hope you get sorted ok,is it a total write off? let us know how you get on with the insurer with the price of these cars now

Comment

so sorry to see this chris ,glad everybody walked away without injury

Comment

Wow, feel for you mate, although it looked bad isit not repairable? I wouldnt have let them pick it up from the roof......

Comment

It's buggered rob, roofs kinked, pass side rear quarters the same, the front passenger door post is pushed into the cabin, drivers side cill and lower floor is shoved right in as well.the passenger rear quarter and around the back is all ok but nothing else.

you can see in the ambulance pic where we've left the road and the tree minus its bark where the passenger front corner hit, I guess if the tree wasn't there we'd have been in the field and rolled.
                        i took a walk around video of it when we got back but can't get it to upload.
                        Attached Files

Comment

No words

Comment

Sorry to see that Chris Atleast you walked away from it that’s the main thing

Comment

Glad there were no injuries, Chris. Terrible to lose your car this way, but it could have been worse. :-(
                              Jim

Comment

sad news but good you are all ok
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X