No announcement yet.

what does 13k buy you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pauls black K plater in the cars for sale section is just PERFECT! ok £15K but it ticks every box going!

dont know what pauls situation is maybe if it dont sell and he really need to lose it the price may come down but i fear not as 1st to see will buy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sensei View Post
      Pauls black K plater in the cars for sale section is just PERFECT! ok £15K but it ticks every box going!

dont know what pauls situation is maybe if it dont sell and he really need to lose it the price may come down but i fear not as 1st to see will buy!
      i might be totally wrong but i think his situation basically consists of wanting to buy wenny's car - which is up for 15k, no less.
      one for the road?? ......
      sigpic

Comment

I think your right thier mate!

we could all get a petition together to get wenny to drop £1000

YEAH RIGHT .......... PEE OFF im hearing him scream

its a shame when you want a car and just cant the extra amout of cash required, we have all been thier but im sure for the bugdet of £13K you will get an escos and a nice clean usable one at that, as D J Sergent sold a really nice one a while back for under £13K with 80K on the clock F.S.H and ready to go

Comment

If it was me I'd make the extra stretch to get the right car, even if it means borrowing the extra £2k for a while. You'll be getting something to be proud of rather than compromising.
          Cheers
          Trev.

Comment

Originally posted by TREVCOS View Post
            If it was me I'd make the extra stretch to get the right car, even if it means borrowing the extra £2k for a while. You'll be getting something to be proud of rather than compromising.
            just cant do it 14k thats it ,right everyone with cars for sale (you know who u r lol) drop em by 1k and we can get this done and dusted this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by sixaxles View Post
              i might be totally wrong but i think his situation basically consists of wanting to buy wenny's car - which is up for 15k, no less.
              You're absolutely spot on, for me it's ideal. Just hoping Wenny doesn't sell first

Comment

Originally posted by scottrs View Post
                just cant do it 14k thats it ,right everyone with cars for sale (you know who u r lol) drop em by 1k and we can get this done and dusted this weekend
                Scott,

As I've said just hang on, be patient the right car will come along and at least you'll be able to keep saving until it does, I know I've been there!. Alternatively you could just sell your soul.

Comment

If i sell mine i will only have to buy another one!!! maybe a monte?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulj1 View Post
                    Scott,

As I've said just hang on, be patient the right car will come along and at least you'll be able to keep saving until it does, I know I've been there!. Alternatively you could just sell your soul.
                    He get a good price at Kings Cross station on a saturday night .... very dicy area to be in at 3am

Comment

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...urrent=025.jpg

Comment

cheers mate but does,nt look like the one for me

Scott,
                        Alternatively you could just sell your soul.
                        i cant sell it twice ,sold it to the bird the day i proposed lol ,my ass is hers now

Comment

i cant sell it twice ,sold it to the bird the day i proposed lol ,my ass is hers now :cry

I know. The mere talk of changing for another has me on thin ice. I guess part of me thinks it should remain as it is, thing is, that just isn't me. Owned this for 10 years, and the Escos was the only ever considered replacement.

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/y...j1_photos/Nova

Comment

i cant sell it twice ,sold it to the bird the day i proposed lol ,my ass is hers now :cry

I know. The mere talk of changing for another has me on thin ice. I guess part of me thinks it should remain as it is, thing is, that just isn't me. Owned this for 10 years, and the Escos was the only ever considered replacement.

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/y...j1_photos/Nova
                            a nova man looks like we have more in common than you think ,i built this car for my mate for track etc

i am now in the process of building another this time a let into a gsi ,your old one looks a cracker

Comment

Originally posted by scottrs View Post
                              a nova man looks like we have more in common than you think ,i built this car for my mate for track etc

i am now in the process of building another this time a let into a gsi ,your old one looks a cracker

Very nice piece of work and with the obligatory 16" Speedlines. Didn't build mine though it was the original Courtenay Turbo car built from the shell up and first ever one, saved it in 1999 as it was being used as daily driver. The fun factor was hard to beat and that's why I kept it so long.

Ever thought you should look at building an Escos up, you seem well placed and could have it just how you want it?

Comment

Working...
                              X