Investments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peternut View Post

If you are preprard to accept volatility, bank shares imo such as Lloyds or RBS should perform well as as the UK recovers (might take a step back though short term) as they rebuild their capital and reduce bad debts. You would need to think that in a few years the shares should be much higher than the current levels of 68p & 56p respectively.

Worth a punt but upwards and downward price movements of around 3% a day will not be unusual!

Pete
    Jumped on the RBS ones last year. Seen that they had dropped to 12p and decided to have a piece. By time I got my money transfered and got them bought the price had risen to just over 20p. Bought £2k worth. Quids in the now, although I will sit on them a bit longer I think.

Comment

If i had money spare it would be buying shares in banks atm

Comment

Originally posted by dunccoss View Post
        you buy £2k in bulk number slots and then you will get back from the premium bond people your tickets and that is now your £2k so dont lose them and then just sit back and check your post each week as if you win you will get a nice letter with a cheque in it come your way and you dont have to do nout but bank your cheques, think it takes 30 days once you have payed your money in before they become active and a draw is done every week bottom prize is £25 top prize is £500000 a week and you never know. evern 1 win at £25 would be about £24 more than what you will earn as interrest from the bank for a year at the moment
        How secure is your money? Im tempted to do £500 for a few months to see what happens? Do you get automatically told you've won or do you check your numbers?

Originally posted by cosmagedon View Post
        If i had money spare it would be buying shares in banks atm
        How can I tell whats good to buy and not? How do I buy them?

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

They send you a letter to tell you what amount you have won
          To get the best out of them you obviously need the max holding (obviously), parents have always kept the max holding in there for the last 11 or so years and are always winning £50-£100, they've never had a big win, but as said it's abit of fun really as you just never know!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
            They send you a letter to tell you what amount you have won
            To get the best out of them you obviously need the max holding (obviously), parents have always kept the max holding in there for the last 11 or so years and are always winning £50-£100, they've never had a big win, but as said it's abit of fun really as you just never know!
            Thanks mate I followed this link to get it started, is this the right way?

http://www.nsandi.com/products/pb/ap...A0%C2%A0%3E%3E

Comment

Yup exactly what i done mate and used the same link!

Comment

Thanks, will stick £500 in

Comment

Working...
                X