Gonna miss this for a fence

When you see the pics you'll be sorry lol
    tracey is saying dont.and i should go but feel bad. will sort soon
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

will be meeting at south mimms

Comment

i'm all set, polished and WAXED the car today, now tucked back up in the garage ready for setting off next saturday and then meeting at guildford
        one for the road?? ......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by so cossie View Post
          Who is going to be on the way up from the south
          Matt Baxter

Comment

Originally posted by sixaxles View Post
            i'm all set, polished and WAXED the car today, now tucked back up in the garage ready for setting off next saturday and then meeting at guildford
            Good Stuff Chris............... think you might find you'll be coming past South Mimms............ in which case why not join us there At least you'll have some company for that stretch to the Cathedral

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
              Good Stuff Chris............... think you might find you'll be coming past South Mimms............ in which case why not join us there At least you'll have some company for that stretch to the Cathedral
              i'll be passing south mimms on saturday lol, staying at camberley saturday night, then we're all coming on sunday!!
              edit...... i wont be passing south mimms, its at the bottom of the a1, i'll either be coming down m1 or m40., most likely m40 as it cuts out all road works.
              sigpic

Comment

i'll be passing south mimms on saturday lol, staying at camberley saturday night, then we're all coming on sunday!!
                edit...... i wont be passing south mimms, its at the bottom of the a1, i'll either be coming down m1 or m40., most likely m40 as it cuts out all road works.
                I should have known better than to tell a trucker where he might be going

Comment

I should have known better than to tell a trucker where he might be going
                  lol!! sorry if i sounded like a clever coont
                  sigpic

Comment

lol!! sorry if i sounded like a clever coont
                    No, no not at all now you mention it i seem to recall you saying something about doing an over nighter. Makes sense really as you don't wanna be dragging the little 'uns out of bed at the crack of dawn

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
                      will be meeting at south mimms
                      To be honest Ben i don't know how you do all this event organising stuff all the time I've only done one and it's really done me in and i haven't even had to collect any money having to do that aswell would have made it twice the headache

Comment

To be honest Ben i don't know how you do all this event organising stuff all the time I've only done one and it's really done me in and i haven't even had to collect any money having to do that aswell would have made it twice the headache
                        You have done a mighty fine job though Julian, especially when there are people coming from other forums

Your right collecting money is a nightmare

do we all have to be on the stand at 9am or is there a bit of give as I would love to bring the misses and the kids, but they won't get up at 5am to set off for 5:30am

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
                          You have done a mighty fine job though Julian, especially when there are people coming from other forums

Your right collecting money is a nightmare

do we all have to be on the stand at 9am or is there a bit of give as I would love to bring the misses and the kids, but they won't get up at 5am to set off for 5:30am
                          Don't think there is a huge amount of flexability though i can't see anyone being turned away if they roll up at 9:30.......... i suspect the issue is that they want all the track cars and display cars through the gate in good time before the public arrive but then i don't know what the layout is down there so not sure if the public come through the same entrance.

As i say we plan to be at S.Mimms 6:40 ish.......... can't be much more than 40mins fom N.pagnell to Mimms but that's only a guess So you could getaway with a 6am kick off........... ish We'll obviously wait aslong as we can or you could text as you get to the bottom of the M1 and we'll set off at a slow pace and that will save you time messing about pulling into the services.
                          I'll know when your close as i should start picking up your Walkie Talkie signal lol Will have to decide on a channel to use before we go

Comment

No, no not at all now you mention it i seem to recall you saying something about doing an over nighter. Makes sense really as you don't wanna be dragging the little 'uns out of bed at the crack of dawn
                            shaping up to be cracking weekend..... top man for organising this
                            sigpic

Comment

Julian,

Shall me and Neil meet you in the lay-by near Takely as usual? if so what time?
                              sigpic

Comment

ad,im sure julian has to come past us as its down from us not up
                                sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Working...
                                X