not sure what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil,
    At least Tracey has some sense - you need your fucking head testing . A bit embarrassing that she has more common than you when it comes to cars, as normally most woman would be glad to fuck off the "competition" (just ask Franco ). She sounds like a keeper as well as the car .

I also can't believe you haven't checked the turbo yet . Given the issues you have had, the exhaust would have been off my car that night and a torch and mirror emplyed to investigate .
    Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
      most woman would be glad to fuck off the "competition" (just ask Franco )
      How can I argue with that!

Saying that, she did pipe up when a mate was taking the piss out of me saying I'd sell the car as soon as it was finished.

She said "that things going nowhere, I'm going to get some use out of it!"
      sigpic

Comment

mike, i havent had the chance yet. i havent really got the time or space to get it in the air yet.got to go down my mates workshop and do it.but its in line for doing in the next two weeks.the down pipe has to come of for the box to come out.

to be honest the more i look at the car the more i think i'd be stupid to sell up.

and yeah trace is a keeper.not bad as women go tbh.most of them are a pain in the arse
        sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

get it working then drive it mate most ppl lose the love when the winter is here and they dont use them. I see more and more ppl on the RSOC saying how they taxed them all year round now and use them when the weather is not shitty which at the moment, we are having a better winter than summer.

Comment

If I didn't use mine in winter I'd never use it! It's always being fixed during summer!

Looks cool sometimes too!

Obviously an old pic, LOL!

Struggling to find 400BHP!
            RSOC Member No 36516
            Andrew "Frank" Spencer

Comment

love that pic mate, proper used lol mine gets like that sometimes but havent got the heart to put a pic of it up with all the buftys lol

Comment

took you a long time to find your ideal es cos, so keep it pal

Comment

Originally posted by AJC View Post
                  took you a long time to find your ideal es cos, so keep it pal

lol,seems thats what every one thinks andy. i wouldnt have found it the way i wanted.so had to make it.
                  a few more ponies would keep me happy as well lol
                  sigpic

Comment

upon seeing them pics again Neill id keep it for sure mate, ok you have issues with it but isnt that really half the fun, i know my car is only a humble stage 3 and it hasnt missed a beat since i took ownership but unless its something major id be more than happy to get the spanners out and have a looksi to see what the problem may be, with a high end motor like a porker id be too afraid to have a go myself... i know when you go above stage 3 everything has to be uped to cope with the power and the pounds dont be long adding up, but surely not as much as a high end motor.... but as i said before its up to your good self and what you want from your pride and joy whatever make it may be....

Comment

im thinking i will stick with her and hope to get her the way i want,feature it and maybe do at least one track day to see.
                      im not a mechanic in the slightest thats the prob.i rely on my mate doing it.i clean his cars and he fixes mine
                      sigpic

Comment

selling that is the most stupid thing I've heard this year

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBrew View Post
                          selling that is the most stupid thing I've heard this year
                          ok ok,i know. ive been talking ot tracey and its going no where.its getting sorted,getting its feature done and next year its show time!
                          sigpic

Comment

dont sell it,keep it...it is beautifull...........

Comment

Originally posted by garet View Post
                              dont sell it,keep it...it is beautifull...........

cheers.dont worry my missus has said dont sell and so have alot of good mates including ones on here! so she stays
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X