thinking about selling my ecos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FletchCossie View Post
    Its a hard decision to make mate and knowing you won't regret it a few months down the line is probably the biggest fear but I love driving it and it puts such a smile on my face when its running right, but I think Ive grown out of modded cars and just want an easy life instead of constant worries if the car breaks can I afford to fix it.

Put your car in the garage for a few months and see if you miss it, if not (Like me) it maybe time to get rid
    good points there,thats why i run mine relatively standard nowadays,ive never been into the big power scene [mainly because of a mortgage and 3 kids]its less stressful and hopefully cheaper now all the resto is done,it shouldnt cost me any more to run than a normal car,im not sure about leaving it in the garage though as you know its "there" should the urge arise which is totally diff to not having an esc cos at all
    when i sold my second one i said that was it but couldnt find anything that looked as nice so ended up with another,sold that after 5 yrs and decided on a change to a nice mk1 rs focus,it just didnt have that wow factor though [the esc cos has both looks and performance,most other cars in that sort of price range just seem to have one or the other]so ended up with another esc cos lol,you cant beat em

Comment

Must be somthing in the Cosworth air at the mo as iam thinking maybee it time for a change

www.infinity-racing.co.uk www.spec-r.co.uk

Comment

after i sold the nail i wanted another fast ford so started to collect bits to build a siera estate

I had almost everything needed to get it together & relised much the same as ypu the love had gone decided enough was enough & sold everything to wenny

That was may & i havent really had anything to do with cars(outside of work) since & i cant say im missing it

I still go to the show & talk to every one i just get more time with my family

Only you can make the choice if later on you decide it wasnt hhe right one then you can get another

upsetting the establishment on PF since 2000 http://thealpinaregister.com/forums/

Comment

Originally posted by fordrallycar View Post
          Must be somthing in the Cosworth air at the mo as iam thinking maybee it time for a change
          Its getting close to the putting them away in the garage for 6 months time of year

upsetting the establishment on PF since 2000 http://thealpinaregister.com/forums/

Comment

Hughie boy i get like that with mine but now i have it 99.9% done i have falling back in love with it tuck it away bud

Comment

Originally posted by blacky View Post
              Its getting close to the putting them away in the garage for 6 months time of year
              You could be right mate

www.infinity-racing.co.uk www.spec-r.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X